All notable changes are documented here.
v1.3.1 – 2019-03-11
- Enforce requirement that all vehicles with type
truckhave identical dimensions. Previously, the
routingendpoint in the Optimization API accepted mixed dimension fleets; Now, the
routingendpoint in the Optimization API responds with an error.
v1.3.0 – 2019-03-01
- Enforce requirement that all vehicles in a problem be the same type
vehicle, i.e. do not allow the mixed fleet problem.
- Submitting a request with an empty
vehiclearray now results in an error response.
- Updated the behavior the of the Visit Sequence constraint.
- Solutions are now deterministic for repeatable behavior.
v1.2.0 – 2019-02-01
- Forced route structures are now supported.
v1.1.0 – 2019-01-01
- Constraint for limiting distance travelled from a home location.
- Constraint for handling orders at the same physical location, e.g. apartment buildings.
- Handling of hard, soft, and floating breaks.
v1.0.0 – 2018-12-01
- First major release of Optimization API endpoints
routing. Documentation can be found on this same site.