This file documents all notable changes to the MapAnything API Platform.
Patch Update — v1.4.2 — 2019-05-07
Addition of a
work_speedparameter to the
shiftobject which controls the speed of work at an order. This parameter helps account for historical variations of technicians work speed versus the baseline duration one expects to complete an order.
The default value is one (1). When set to a value other than 1, the
order_idserviced during the
shiftis longer/shorter than the stated
durationof the order. For example,
"work speed": 1.2results in the order taking 20% longer to complete.
Additional info incorporated into the response for problems involving drop-offs. Each stop in the
stopsarray now includes an array of
New constraints to handle appointments:
New constraints for problems involving drop-offs:
- Minor bugfixes in lesser used constraints involving journey time
visit_gapconstraint, time intervals are expressed via seconds as well as days by using
max_secondsto express desired visit spacing. Previously allowed only
Patch Update — v1.4.1 — 2019-04-23
- Documentation for existing constraints shown in examples but not explicitly noted in technical documentation.
num_visitsconstraint since it is redundant with the
Minor Update — v1.4.0 — 2019-03-28
- New Max_Commute constraint added to handle first and last legs of routes
- Optional rounding_minutes added to the round start of service events to nearest k minutes
- For matrix calls with no path between source/end locations, added count and warning message to response
- Updated worldwide map with latest street network and traffic data
- A more cost-effective and efficient method of traffic window interpolation and storage
- Improved error checking for errors in input requests (e.g., empty orders, invalid parameters)
- Improved handling of complex pickup/delivery/-drop-off/replenishment problems
- Improved handling of truck routing with changes to underlying map service
- For cases of non-obvious input in routing JSON, changed HTTP return code from 409 to 422
- Bug fixed in output JSON for items_delivered and items_picked up in pickup/delivery problems
Patch Update — v1.3.1 — 2019-03-11
- Enforce the requirement that all vehicles with type truck have identical dimensions. Previously, the routing endpoint in the Optimization API accepted mixed dimension fleets; Now, the routing endpoint in the Optimization API responds with an error.
Minor Update — v1.3.0 — 2019-03-01
- Enforce requirement that all vehicles in a problem be the same type vehicle, i.e., do not allow the mixed fleet problem.
- Submitting a request with an empty vehicle array now results in an error response.
- Updated the behavior of the Visit Sequence constraint.
- Solutions are now deterministic for repeatable behavior.
Minor Update — v1.2.0 — 2019-02-01
- Forced route structures are now supported
Minor Update — v1.1.0 — 2019-01-01
- A constraint for limiting distance traveled from a home location.
- A constraint for handling orders at the same physical location, e.g., apartment buildings.
- Handling of hard, soft, and floating breaks.
Major Update — v1.0.0 — 2018-04-09
- Initial major release of all functionality.